Installing flatCore CMS
Installing flatCore CMS in less than five Minutes.
The system does not require any extraordinary components.
- PHP 5.5+, PHP 7.x
- with PDO/SQLite Module
PDO/SQLite is supposed to be active by default.
So far successfully tested webhosts are (alphabetical order):
- 1und1 - http://hosting.1und1.de/
- all-inkl.com - http://all-inkl.com
- domainFactory - https://www.df.eu/de/webhosting/
- Hosteurope - https://www.hosteurope.de
- Strato - https://www.strato.de
Important: for using mod_rewrite you have to rename the file _htaccess in .htaccess. Filenames that begin with a dot are reserved for the system itself (on Windows or Mac OS you can't name the file .htaccess). Therefore, upload the file first and rename it direct on the webserver.
- Upload all the files to your Server
- Navigate in your Browser to the /install/ directory.
- Enter the desired information for an administrator.
- Hit the Install Button
- If it is installed successfully, navigate to the directory /acp/ and log in with your access data.