Patrick Konstandin am 2020-01-24 18:46
After 68 Commits and 170 changed Files, a new Version of flatCore CMS is available.
The most important changes are
- Modules can now use hooks to expand certain areas of the ACP.
- New full-text search in the frontend.
- Checks of all pages in the backend. Missing "Alt | Title ... tags" are listed in the new "Index"-Section.
- IP addresses can be anonymized in the log files.
- The Snippets can now be searched and filtered. In addition, some important information are displayed directly in the overview.
- Snippets can now be easily duplicated.
- The themes overview has been redesigned.
- In "Edit Page Mode" there is a new tab for addons. Predefined module variables can be selected here.
- The readme.md file (if available) can be shown in the overview of the modules.
- When uploading files, you can choose whether you want to overwrite an existing file. The entries in the database (title, description etc.) remain unaffected.
- The third party frameworks have been updated